Bring the joy of Dancing to your school! Philadelphia Dance Foundation is an in-school arts education program.
Our Program Includes:
- A Philadelphia Dance Foundation Teaching Artist will come to your school for a 10 week course that meets twice a week for a total of 20 classes.
- Partner dances such as Merengue, Foxtrot, Bachata, Salsa, Swing, and Tango will be taught. Line Dances such as the Cha-Cha Slide and the Cupid Shuffle will also be taught.
- A field trip to Society Hill Dance Academy will be offered during the course. This visit will give the students a unique learning experience.
- A two hour parent and teacher workshop is offered during the course. This class gives parents and teachers an opportunity to engage in dancing together to build a stronger school community while delighting in the joy of dance.
- The course ends with a performance that will be held on the 20th class. School staff, students and families will be in invited to attend.
If you would like Philadelphia Dance Foundation to teach in your school please call: 646-593-0596
Philadelphia Dance Foundation gives thanks to our generous supporters. Their help enables us to continue to positively impact the lives and education of Philadelphia high school students.
Donor Wish List
Our In-school art education residency program is 10 weeks long and includes 20 sessions
- $50-Supports one student to participate in the 10 week course
- $100-Supports a dance “team” (2 dancers) for a 10 week course
- $250-Helps train 1 new teaching artist
- $500-Supports a 2-hour parent engagement workshop
- $750-Supports half the cost of a 10 week course and is PDF’s fundraising goal for each residency
- $1,500-Supports an entire classroom for a 10 week course
- Joe Fruscion
- Daniel Berger
- Paul Mizak
Make A Donation:
Your generous donations support the foundation in its iniatives to enrich the lives of youth through social dance. You can make a one time or recurring donation via PayPal or credit card using the link below:
Donations can also be sent to:
Philadelphia Dance Foundation
409 S. 2nd St. Philadelphia, PA 19147